“If you tell me - I will forget, if you show me - I will remember, if you include me - I will understand”
We suggest this dynamic tailor-made training, which will include elements of creativity, innovation and challenge: What is the strategy of the convincing game? How can we play it better in negotiation meetings? How to discover the tactics of your opponent and improve your negotiation results? What are some new approaches of how to handle negotiations in digital reality? How to use social media to increase your negotiation power - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc. Which social networking platform is best for negotiating? What are the 10 Rules of digital negotiations? The training will be highly interactive and engaging, including business simulations and practical case studies.
- Negotiations as Strategic Game – positional and principal negotiations
- Identifying opponent’s profile in negotiations. Reading opponent’s strengths, using his/her weaknesses and fears for reaching the goal of negotiation. Looking for motivational influence buttons.
- Understanding our own profile - The internal game – how to choose the best negotiating mode of mind
- Persuasion techniques – techniques for subconscious influencing over opponent. Manipulative strings and how they can be used in negotiation process. Techniques for engagement of the opponent.
- Emotions management and programming – emotions as an instrument for influence during negotiations. Emotions game – how to use emotions to reach a specific goal during negotiations. Interactive game – the participants will sense how emotions influence decision making and will learn ways for influence through emotions.
- Four reliable principles for hidden persuasion and practical techniques – Principle of contrast, principle of consistency, principle of social approval, principle of reciprocity
- Negotiating in the digital world – dangers and advantages.
- 10 negotiation rules in Digital negotiating.
- Use social media to increase your negotiation power
- Tricks and games in negotiations – advanced level – maneuvers and tactics – How to recognize the tricks your opponent is using and counteract.
- Simulative auction game, including the mastered through the training techniques.
- Conclusion – golden rules in negotiations and techniques for influencing and persuasion.
About the speaker: