How to make your audience remember you
Presentation skills are so important in our fast world, where people have short time to make good impression – pitches, conferences, unconferences, business meetings… even in your private life you often need to make a quick speech or convince people in your idea.
Taking part in this interactive and intriguing group coaching session will help you boost your presentation skills and become a charismatic speaker.
In this training you will learn and practice well-tested psychological approaches to better influence your audience. You will learn how to “sell” your idea and inspire people to follow you, vote for you , or remember exactly your presentation out of many others.
Create a powerful, convincing presentation/pitch, delivered with self-confidence and charisma.
Values for you:
You will learn how to:
- Understand your audience motivation and inspire them with your idea;n
- Construct the presentation, so that it has messages influencing subconsciously the audience opinion;
- Create powerful images and memorable assumptions, that audience will remember;
- Build trust and associate the audience with your product/idea;
- Create need for the product;
- Have active influence via analyzing audience communication styles and choosing approach;
- Use verbal and non verbal communication in the process (How to make your body language influential);
- Master emotional control;
- Boost self-confidence and strengthen your internal voice;
- Learn techniques for achieving subconscious agreement;
- Handle objections and turn them into sale;
- Master questioning and active listening techniques;
- Deal with difficult questions.
At the end of the training you will:
- Be able to structure a winning presentation;
- Learn how to influence your audience and provoke the desired action;
- Learn how to improve your participants in pitch events.
Additional mentoring sessions for the participants who want to prepare a specific presentation with the trainer.
About the trainer:
Professional Certified Coach
Positive, and inspirational, with over 15 years experience of presentations, addressing different audiences, Marionela Bojkova is Professional Certified Coach (PCC) accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). She is one of the few with this high level, member of ICF Germany with more than 800 executive coaching hours and more than 10 top team long-term leadership training programs. Human Resource Executive with considerable management experience in the major aspects of Human Resource Management and consulting with special focus on People development. Marionela was part of the winning team of Startup weekend 2016 and her team won a prize for best elevator pitch of Startup weekend 2017.