Learn about the processes and tools that allow your domain experts to focus on your company's "Fachlichkeit" and all the benefits that come with Domain-Specific Languages.
Introduction to Domain-Specific Languages (DSLs) and Model-Driven Software Development (MDSD)
Illustration of real-life industry use cases that benefit from DSLs
Hands-on demonstration (Live Coding!) on how open-source language workbenches can be used to develop customized DSLs
Die Schwerpunkte des Workshops
- Design and usage of Domain-Specific Languages (with Jetbrains MPS)
- How and why DSLs can help you
- People with basic programming knowledge
- People looking for an innovative solution to complex problems spaces
Warum sollte ich teilnehmen?
- Participants will learn what DSLs are and what benefits that can bring to development processes
- Participants will learn how other companies (Siemens Healthineers, Dutch Tax and Customs Administration and more) successfully use DSLs in their daily business
- Participants get a hands-on demo showing the most central aspects of language development using a freely available open source tool (MPS)
Über den Referenten
Robert is a freelance software engineer with more than 8 years of experience in language development.